October 4th Joomla Extensions \ Modules This free Joomla administrator module will show you any articles that have duplicated titles. Not only are duplicated article titles confusing for you on the backend, then are confusing for your visitors on the front end of your website.
Google also prefers that your website doesn't have any duplicated article titles. Google has always penalized for duplicate content, and it is a best practice to keep each page title unique.
This administrator module installs just like any other module. Once installed, publish the module and set it to the "cpanel" position. It will show you every article with a duplicated title, along with its article id, section id, category id, and a quick link to edit each article.
Login and download from the downloads page .
SupportDuplicate Titles Module Support Forum
- JoomlaImage.comJoomla Image - Photo albums and image galleries for Joomla
- Emergination.comGreat web apps with an emphasis on Open Source
- TooManyQuotes.comQuotes and sayings
- FellowFishermen.comFishing and angling
- PJSwesey.comP.J. Swesey's Blog
- treatmentsolutionsnetwork.comAlcohol and Drug Treatment
- ThemeSquirrel.comTemplates, Vectors, Plugins, and more.
- Stop-Foreclosure-HQ.comJacksonville Foreclosure Attorney
- wahlwette.netWahl Prognose
- Total Members 61,784
- Guests Online 200
- Members Online 4
- Registered Today 22
- New This Week 57
- New This Month 441