The AdSense ads preceding this paragraph were placed there with the Insert After First Paragraph plugin. It's easy to do, just type in your HTML where you want it inserted and specify any category IDs that you want excluded.
The greatest part about this plugin is that it works like magic. Your HTML is inserted automatically, you don't need to add any special tags or code to your content. It maintains a true separation of content from presentation and doesn't create any extra work for you to do.
NOTE: This plugin works by searching for <p> and </p> tags. If you have <p> tags with extra attributes (like <p style="text-align:right;">) then this plugin may not workf or you. Also, if you have a non-standard text editor that uses <br> or <div> tags instead of <p> paragraphs, this plugin may not work for you.
Insert After First Paragraph's features
- After the first paragraph
- Before the last paragraph
- At the beginning of the article
- At the beginning just inside the first paragraph
- At the end of the article
- At the end just inside the last paragraph
- After the Nth paragraph
- Exclude specific categories where you don't want to display these buttons (specify 0 to hide the buttons on uncategorized articles)
- Only inserts HTML when the full article is displayed
- Works like magic, you don't need to add any special tags or code to any of your articles!
ADDED Insert before last paragraph
ADDED Insert at beginning of article
ADDED Insert at beginning of article just inside the first paragraph
ADDED Insert at end of article
ADDED Insert at end of article just inside the last paragraph
ADDED Insert after the Nth paragraph
1.0.0 - 6/28/11 Initial release